Saturday 18 April 2009

Cricut Winnie the Pooh and Friends.

This is from my New Cart Winnie the Pooh and Friends.
Its my Nephews birthday next week and thought Tigger was really cute( even though my sister hates pooh lol).
The font and top note cut were from Storybook cart which I borrowed.
I didnt have any nice backing papers for this so I though I would have a go at the quilted effect which I am loving at the moment.
I have had a busy week I went to 2 SU demos in 3 days I love their products and I want everything !!! Then I had shopping for my daughters 18th Birthday tomorrow to fit in.

3 comments:

  1. That is such a cute card, i bet it took you ages with allthose little patchwork sqaures, love the colours and jonah will love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya - had absolutely no idea that was you sitting opposite me yesterday - omg - had this feeling id seen you somewhere but thought you were fair haired - im sooooooo sorry lol!!! Wasnt until lisa posted your card on her blog that i twigged - how dumb am i!!!!???? Don't answer that by the way haha!! Would have been lovely to hook up - Jeeezzzeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelley, just to let you know you won my Bumper Pack from the Holiday Giveaway, e-mail your details and I'll send out your goodies, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete