Thursday 23 April 2009

Cute Daisy May weekly challenge.

Here is my card for the Cute Daisy May challenge this week.
This weeks challenge was you had to use glitter on your card  I used it on her Dress and also mounted her on to a glitter paper which I embossed.
This was third time lucky today  I kept sticking card upside down then I smudged the glitter before it was dry.I was about to give up this was my last attempt.................

Not my best colouring I used the blender pen wrong!
We have to learn from our mistakes.
My daughter thought a little child had coloured it in lol.

7 comments:

  1. little daisy looks a picture i love your colours
    thankyou for coming out to play with cute daisy may

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Michelle, I just love the colours you have used they are my favourites. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you didn't give up, this is lovely! Thank you for joining in with Daisy May this week
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so pretty, i am so pleased you didn't give up. I love the little glittery outline on her dress xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelley she looks so pretty in pink and lilac. I think your colouring is great I clicked for a close up and it looks perfect!

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks perfect to me Shelley, lovely card. Got your email, re punches, consider it done :)
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pop over to my blog Shelley, there is something there for you
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete