Wednesday 17 June 2009

Lily - Boo's boutique Betty and Friends!!



Please check out http://lily-boosboutique.blogspot.com for the above images.
They are designed freehand by Sam this is now part of her collection 18.
For only £1.99 you can download a set of 6 images all individual and a reference sheet with all 6 designd on.

My what a day I have been rushing about all over the place.I did manage to complete a couple of cards from sam's images Betty and friends they are so adorable.
The image's were cut using my Spellbinders .
Paper and card from my stash, Candy as recommended by Enfys . Scallop border punch Stampin Up.Embossing folder from Cuttlebug but sorry I dont remember the name as I only purchased this the other day I think it is a new one.
Flower cut from one of my Cricut carts ages ago sitting there waiting to be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment