Monday 28 March 2011

Papertrey Ink Sheet music card

Goodmorning I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend.

I have so many cards and gifts boxes to make this is my first card today , for an Engagement party on saturday evening that I am attending.

Recipe:

All Papertrey Ink unless stated.


Stamps:Background Basics Sheet Music , Mat Stack 2 Collection ,Mat Stack 4 Collection.

Card : Stampin up Pretty in pink and Chocolate Chip , Cream from stash

Dies: Mat stack 2 and 4

Ink:Stampin Up Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip.

Other:Ribbon and Pearls from Stash.

6 comments:

  1. Michelle, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So elegant! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The two mat stacks look fabulous layered. This is a wonderfully elegant card. Hope you had a great time at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, I don’t think I saw this card yet. Its beautiful, great colors and I love that you used pink for the music background. Im sure your card was the hit of the party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. once again, a very pretty card. love the sheet music stamp!

    ReplyDelete