Monday 2 July 2012

Homemade dog treats.


I have been experimenting with one of my dogs diet , Charlie suffers from Colitis and has done for several years .
I have tried various dog foods which havent worked , so I am now cooking my own  food for him.
This also involves making treats.

 I am a big fan of Pinterest and found a wheat free recipe on there which I have tweaked a little.
I made these this morning and the dogs love them I did have to order the tin Pumpkin on Amazon as I couldn’t find any in the supermarket.
I really loved making the packaging for them so cute !!!

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute! Love how you packaged them. We cant give our dog wheat either. Do you ever give sweet potatoes , our dog loves them. I just microwave the yam or sweet potatoes let it cool and them slice it .

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun and cute! What a great way to package them! Packaging is so fun and easy to make! Great job!

    ReplyDelete